Application Requirements and Process
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen.
- Applicants must be enrolled in or a recent graduate of a dental school accredited by the American Dental Association.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants must pass NBDE II and be eligible for state licensure prior to the start of the program
- The deadline for completion of the P.A.S.S. application is October 1.
There are two positions available for this program.
The Postdoctoral Application Support Service (P.A.S.S. Application) is required with the information sent to the Hampton VAMC General Practice Residency program.
In addition,, a completed VA Supplemental Resident Application (VA Form 10-2850d) is required. Please complete the form online, print each page, sign pages 3 & 4, and send it to:
General Practice Residency Director
Hampton VAMC, Dental Service (160)
100 Emancipation Drive
Hampton, VA 23667
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Select candidates will be invited to interview for the program during end of October and/or the beginning of November. Selection announcement will be done via the P.A.S.S. process.